Information and Referral

Depending upon your individual needs and circumstances, coping with epilepsy in your everyday life can sometimes mean that you need information, support and help from a variety of local service organizations. Knowing where to find and how to access these local services can vary greatly depending upon where you live and the specific help you need.

Individuals and families can get help finding out about issues such as health insurance, medications, physicians, social security, driving laws, housing, education and employment by contacting the EAWCP staff. Directions and advice can be provided to you and your family about services available in your area. Contact information including telephone numbers, eligibility requirements and web site addresses can be provided to you via our Information and Referral service.

If you need information or a referral or need to talk to someone about the issues that arise in your life while coping with your seizure disorder, contact the EAWCP office in your area.