Thank You

Ways to Give

Workplace Giving

Give through you workplace giving campaign

Many employers make giving easy by participating in workplace giving campaigns such as the United Way.

When donating through the United Way, please indicate that you want to give your contribution to the Epilepsy Association of Western and Central PA (EAWCP) on the donor option section of your pledge form. If you are giving through a United Way of Southwestern PA campaign, use number 288. For United Way of the Capitol Region, use number 10070. If you are giving through another United Way campaign ask your campaign coordinator for the correct donor number.

For our supporters who work in state and federal government, the EAWCP is also a proud member of the Community Health Charities of Pennsylvania Federation and is included in state and federal employee giving campaigns. When donating through the Pennsylvania State Employees Combined Appeal, use code 2000-001. For the Combined Federal Campaign, our number is 99707.

We appreciate your support!